- Green PH, Cellier C. Celiac disease. N Engl J Med. 2007; 357:1731–43.
- AGA Institute. AGA Institute Medical Position Statement on the Diagnosis and Management of Celiac Disease. Gastroenterology. 2006; 131:1977-80.
- Fasano A, Catassi C. Clinical practice. Celiac disease. N Engl J Med. 2012; 20:2419–26.
- Salvatore S, Finazzi S, Radaelli G, Lotzniker M, Zuccotti GV. Prevalence of undiagnosed celiac disease in the parents of preterm and/or small for gestational age infants. Am J Gastroenterol. 2007; 102:168–73.
- Martinelli D, Fortunato F, Tafuri S, Cinzio AG, Prato R. Reproductive life disorders in Italian celiac women. A case-control study. BMC Gastroenterol. 2010; 10:89–97.
- Choi JM, Lebwohl B, Wang J, Lee SK, Murray JA, Sauer MV et al. Increased prevalence of celiac disease in patients with unexplained infertility in the United States. J Reprod Med. 2011; 56:199–203.
- Jackson JE, Rosen M, McLean T, Moro J, Croughan M, Cedars MI. Prevalence of celiac disease in a cohort of women with unexplained infertility. Fertil Steril. 2008; 89:1002–4.
- Machado AP, Silva LR, Zausner B, de A OJ, Diniz DR, de Oliveira J. Undiagnosed celiac disease in women with infertility. J Reprod Med. 2013; 58:61–6.
- Kumar A, Meena M, Begum N, Kumar N, Gupta RK, Aggarwal S. Latent celiac disease in reproductive performance of women. Fertil Steril. 2011; 95:922–7.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Honavar P.
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.