Figure 3. Hysteroscopy fluid spurting out of the right cervix when hysteroscope was passed through the left cervix.
We thank Dr Neha Agrawal for taking photographs in figures 1, 2, 4, and 5) and Dr Vibhav Manjrekar for figure 3.
- Wai CY, Zekam N, Sanz LE. Septate uterus with double cervix and longitudinal vaginal septum. A case report, J Reprod Med. 2001 Jun;46(6):613-7.
- Barbanti S, Chiamulera N, Botelho B. Vaginal Septoplasty in Septate Uterus with Double Cervix. Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology Volume 2014 (2014). Available from: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/criog/2014/367360/
- Buttram VC Jr, Gibbons WE. Müllerian anomalies: A proposed classification (an analysis of 144 cases). Fertil Steril 1979;32:40-46.
- McBean, J.H., Brumsted, J.R. Septate uterus with cervical duplication: a rare malformation. Fertil Steril 1994;62:415-17.
- Toaff ME, Lev-Toaff AS, Toaff R. Communicating uteri: Review and classification with introduction of two previously unreported cases. Fertil Steril 1984;41:661-79.
- Parulekar SV. Classification Of Congenital Malformations Of The Female Genital Tract. JPGO 2015. Volume 2 No. 4, Available from: http://www.jpgo.org/2015/04/eac-classification-of-congenital.html
Chaudhari HK, Parulekar SV. Subseptate Uterus, Double Cervix With Longitudinal Vaginal Septum: A Rare Case Report. JPGO 2016. Volume 3 No. 11. Available from: http://www.jpgo.org/2016/11/subseptate-uterus-double-cervix-with.html