- Cooper SM and Burge SM. Darier’s disease: epidemiology, pathophysiology, and management. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2003; 4:97-105.
- Sakuntabhai A, Ruiz-Perez V, Carter S, Jacobsen N, Burge S, Monk S, et al. Mutations in ATP2A2, encoding a Ca2+ pump, cause Darier disease. Nat Genet. 1999 Mar;21(3):271-7.
- Celli A1, Mackenzie DS, Zhai Y, Tu CL, Bikle DD, Holleran WM, et al. SERCA2-controlled Ca²+-dependent keratinocyte adhesion and differentiation is mediated via the sphingolipid pathway: a therapeutic target for Darier's disease. J Invest Dermatol. 2012 Apr;132(4):1188-95.
- Munro CS. The phenotype of Darier's disease: Penetrance and expressivity in adults and children. Br J Dermatol 1992;127: 126-30.
- Parker DC, Morris RJ, Solomon AR. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Skin. In Mills, SE, editor 5th Edition Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology. 2010 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Pg 17.
- Jacobsen NJ, Lyons I, Hoogendoorn B, Burge S, Kwok PY, O'Donovan MC, et al. ATP2A2 mutations in Darier's disease and their relationship to neuropsychiatric phenotypes. Hum Mol Genet. 1999 Sep. 8(9):1631-6.
- Shimizu H and Suzumori K. Prenatal diagnosis as a test for genodermatoses: its past, present and future. J Dermatol Sci. 1999; 19:1-8.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Honavar PU.
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.