- Gupta S, Gupta N. Sjogren syndrome and pregnancy. A literature review. Perm J 2017; 21: 16047. doi: 10.7812/TPP/16-047.
- Bowman SJ, Fox RI. Classification criteria for Sjogren's syndrome: nothing ever stands still! Ann Rheum Dis. 2014; 73(1): 1–2.
- Tegethoff M, Pryce C, Meinlschmidt G. Effects of intrauterine exposure to synthetic glucocorticoids on fetal,newborn, and infant hypothalamic-pituitary- adrenal axis function in humans: A systematic review. Endocr Rev.2009; 30:753-89.
- Hussein SZ, Jacobsson LHT, Lindquist PG, Theander E. Pregnancy and fetal outcome in women with primary Sjogren’s syndrome compared with women in the general population: a nested case control study. Rheumatology 2011; 50:1612-7
- Brucato A, Cimaz R, Caproli R, Ramoni V, Buyon J. Pregnancy outcomes in patients with autoimmune diseases and anti RO/SSA antibodies. Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2011; 40(1):27-41.
- Sammaritano LR. Contraception in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and antiphospholipid syndrome. Lupus. 2014; 23(12):1242-5.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS
Past editor: Chauhan AR
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.