- Naji O, Abdallah Y, Bij De Vaate AJ, Smith A, et al. Standardized approach for imaging and measuring Cesarean section scars using ultrasonography. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2012;39:252–259.
- Reyes-Ceja L; Cabrera R; Insfran E; Herrera-Lasso F. Pregnancy Following Previous Uterine Rupture: Study of 19 Patients. Obstetrics & Gynecology 1969;34:387-389.
- Ritchie EH: Pregnancy after rupture of the pregnant uterus: A report of 36 pregnancies and a study of cases reported since 1932. J Obstet Gynaecol Br Commonw 1971;78:642-648.
- Turner M.J: Uterine rupture. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 2002;16:69-79.
- Ahmadi F, Torbati L, Akhbari F, Shahrzad G. Appearance of uterine scar due to previous caesarean section on hysterosalpingography: various shapes, locations and sizes. Iranian Journal of Radiology. 2013;10:103-10.
- Fabres C, Aviles G, De La Jara C, et al. The cesarean delivery scar pouch: clinical implications and diagnostic correlation between transvaginal sonography and hysteroscopy. J Ultrasound Med 2003;22:695-700
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Honavar PU.
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.