Figure 1. Operative findings - the fundus of the uterus shows the site of the rupture.
Figure 2. Specimen of subtotal hysterectomy - fundal rupture of the uterus and placenta extruding from the uterine rent are seen.
- Landon MB. Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Section. In John QT, Spong CY, Lockwood CJ. Queenan’s Management of High-risk pregnancy: An Evidence-based Approach. 6th ed. West Sussex: Wiley- Blackwell, Chichester.2012; pg. 414
- Berghella V, Airoldi J, O'Neill AM, Einhorn K, Hoffman M. Misoprostol for second trimester pregnancy termination in women with prior caesarean: a systematic review. BJOG. 2009;116(9):1151-7.
- Kazandi M. Placenta percreta: report of two cases and review of the literature.
- Venkatesh KV, Harsha B. Uterine rupture at the fundus during pregnancy: a case report. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynaecol 2015;4(6):2072-3.
- Buke B, Akkaya H, Demir S, Sagol S, Simsek D, Basol G, Barutcuoglu B. Relationship between first trimester aneuploidy screening test serum analytes and placenta accreta. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2018 Jan;31(1):59-62
- Cunningham FG.Prior Cesarean Delivery. In Cunningham FG, Leveno KJ, Bloom SL, Spong CY, Dashe JS, Hoffman BL, et al. Williams Obstetrics. 24th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Education. 2014; pg. 609.