Bijapur S*, Parulekar SV**.
(* Second Year Resident, ** Professor and Head, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, India.)
- Dye C, Scheele S, Dolin P, Pathania V, Raviglione MC. Global burden of tuberculosis: estimated incidence, prevalence, and mortality by country. JAMA 1999;282:677–686.
- Chow TWP, Lim BK, Vallipuram S. The masquerades of female pelvic tuberculosis: case reports and review of literature on clinical presentations and diagnosis. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research 2012;28:203– 210.
- Antonucci G, Girardi E, Raviglione MC, Ippolito G. Risk factors for tuberculosis in HIV-infected persons: a prospective cohort study. JAMA 1995;274:143–148.
- Carter JR. Unusual presentation of genital tract tuberculosis. Int J Gynecol Obstet 1990;33:171–176.
- Saracoglu OF, Mungan T, Tanzer F. Pelvic tuberculosis. Int J Gynecol Obstet 1992;37:115–120.
- Shrivastava G, Bajpai T, Bhatambare GS, Patel KB. Genital tuberculosis: Comparative study of the diagnostic modalities. J Hum Reprod Sci. 2014; 7(1): 30–33.
- Baxi A, Neema H, Kaushal M, Sahu P, Baxi D. Genital Tuberculosis in Infertile Women: Assessment of Endometrial TB PCR Results with Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Features. The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India 2011;61:301-306.
- Goel G, Khatuja R, Radhakrishnan G, Agarwal R, Agarwal S, Kaur I. Role of newer methods of diagnosing genital tuberculosis in infertile women. 2013;56:155-157.
- Thangappah RPB, Paramasivan CN, Narayanan S. Evaluating PCR, culture & histopathology in the diagnosis of female genital tuberculosis. Indian J Med Res 2011;134:40-46.
Bijapur S, Parulekar SV. Genital Tuberculosis - An Unusual Presentation. JPGO 2017. Volume 4 No.6. Available from: http://www.jpgo.org/2017/06/genital-tuberculosis-unusual.html