- Rotmensch HH, Rotmensch S, Elkayam U. Management of cardiac arrhythmias during pregnancy. Current concepts. Drugs 1987;33(6):623–33.
- Silversides CK, Colman JM. Physiological changes in pregnancy. In Oakley C, Warnes CA (eds): Heart disease in pregnancy, 2nd ed. Malden: Blackwell Publishing, 2007; pp 6
- Ninio DM, Saint DA. The role of stretch-activated channels in atrial fibrillation and the impact of intracellular acidosis. Prog Biophys Mol Biol 2008;97(2-3):401-16
- Ghosh N, Luk A, Derzko C, Dorian P, Chi-Ming C. The Acute Treatment of Maternal Supraventricular Tachycardias During Pregnancy: A Review of the Literature. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2011;33(1):17–23.
- Moya F, Thorndike V. Passage of drugs across the placenta. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1962;84:1778-98.
- Schroeder JS, Harrison DC. Repeated cardioversion during pregnancy. Treatment of refractory paroxysmal atrial tachycardia during 3 successive pregnancies. Am J Cardiol 1971;27(4):445-6.
- Szumowski L, Szufladowicz E, Orczykowski M, Bodalski R, Derejko P, Przybylski A, et al. Ablation of severe drug-resistant tachyarrhythmia during pregnancy.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2010;21(8):877-82.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Madhva Prasad
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.