- Ghalib AK, Fakhraddin N, Ahmed HS. Ruptured ectopic pregnancy in rudimentary horn of the uterus at 15 weeks. Tikrit Medical Journal 2010; 16(1):11-14.
- Feteh VF, Dimala CA, Njim T, Fuka B. Post term pregnancy in a non‑communicating rudimentary horn of a unicornuate uterus. BMC Res Notes 2016; 9:209.
- Nahum GG. Rudimentary uterine horn pregnancy. The 20th century worldwide experience of 588 cases. J Reprod Med. 2002 Feb;47(2):151-63.
- Iyoke C, Okafor C, Ugwu G, Oforbuike C. Live birth following a term pregnancy in a non-communicating rudimentary horn of a unicornuate uterus. Ann Med Health Sci Res. 2014; 4(1): 126–8.
- A. Tsafrir, N. Rojansky, H. Y. Sela, J. M. Gomori, and M. Nadjari. Rudimentary horn pregnancy: first-trimester prerupture sonographic diagnosis and confirmation by magnetic resonance imaging. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2005;24(2):219–223.
- Fouelifack FY, Fouogue JT, Messi JO, Kamga DT, Fouedjio JH, Sando Z. Spontaneous second-trimester ruptured pregnancy of rudimentary horn: a case report in Yaounde, Cameroon. The Pan African Medical Journal. 2014; 18: 86.
- Kanagal DV, Hanumanalu LC. Ruptured rudimentary horn pregnancy at 25 weeks with previous vaginal delivery. Case Rep Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 2012: 985076.
- H. K. Sevtap, A. M. Aral, and B. Sertac. An early diagnosis and successful local medical treatment of a rudimentary uterine horn pregnancy: a case report. Arch Gynecol Obst. 2007; 275(4):297–298.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Madhva Prasad
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.