- Gensheimer WG, Reddy SY, Mulconry M, Greves C. Abiotrophia/Granulicatella tubo-ovarian abscess in an adolescent virginal female. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2010;23(1):e9-12.
- Westrom L. Incidence, prevalence and trends of acute pelvic inflammatory disease and its consequences in industrialized countries. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980;138(7 Pt 2):880-92.
- Shephard SM. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. 2017. Available at emedicice.medscape.com/article/256448-overview#a3.
- Habboub AY. Middlemore Hospital experience with tubo-ovarian abscesses:an observational retrospective study. Int J Womens Health. 2016; 8: 325–340.
- Ashrafganjooei T,Harirchi I,Iravanlo G.Tubo-ovarian abscess in a virgin girl. Iran J Reprod Med. 2011 Summer; 9(3): 247–250.
- Dogan E, Altunyurt S, Altindag T, Onvural A. Tubo-ovarian abscess mimicking ovarian tumor in a sexually inactive girl. JJ Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2004 Oct;17(5):351-2
- Hartmann KA, Lerand SJ,Jay MS.Tubo-ovarian abscess in virginal adolescents:exposure of the underlying etiology. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2009;22(3):e13-6.
- Abulut S,Arikanoglu Z,Basbug M.Tubercular tubo-ovarian cystic mass mimicking acute appendicitis: a case report. J Med Case Reports. 2011; 5: 363.
- Technical and Operational Guidelines for TB Contol in India. Chapter 3. Case Finding and diagnostic strategy. New Delhi, India. Central TB Division. Directorate General of Health Services. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. 2016.
- Yadav SK, Jha NK, Sinha DK, Singla H, Kumar S, Yadav J, et al. Evaluation of the role of ascitic fluid polymerase chain reaction targeting IS6110 of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in the diagnosis of tuberculous intestinal obstruction. Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health. 2015;8(5):198-201.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS
Past editor: Chauhan AR
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.