- Brito-Zerón P, Baldini C, Bootsma H, Bowman SJ, Jonsson R, Mariette X et al. Sjögren syndrome. Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2016; 2:16047.
- Tincani A, Andreoli L, Cavazzana I, Doria A, Favero M, Fenini MG et al. Novel aspects of Sjögren’s syndrome in 2012. BMC Med. 2013; 11:93.
- Voulgarelis M, Tzioufas AG. Pathogenetic mechanisms in the initiation and perpetuation of Sjögren's syndrome. Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2010; 6(9): 529–37.
- Carvalheiras G, Faria R, Braga J, Vasconcelos C. Fetal outcome in autoimmune diseases. Autoimmun Rev. 2012; 11(6–7): A520–30.
- Sandhya P, Jeyaseelan L, Scofield RH, Danda D. Clinical characteristics and outcome of primary Sjogren’s syndrome: a large Asian Indian cohort. Open Rheumatol J. 2015; 9: 36–45.
- Priori R, Gattamelata A, Modesti M, Colafrancesco S, Frisenda S, Minniti A et al. Outcome of pregnancy in Italian patients with primary Sjögren syndrome. J Rheumatol. 2013; 40(7): 1143–7.
- Hussein SZ, Jacobsson LT, Lindquist PG, Theander E. Pregnancy and fetal outcome in women with primary Sjogren’s syndrome compared with women in the general population: a nested case-control study. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2011; 50(9): 1612–7.
- Brucato A, Cimaz R, Caporali R, Ramoni V, Buyon J. Pregnancy outcomes in patients with autoimmune diseases and anti-Ro/SSA antibodies. Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2011; 40(1): 27–41.
- Yang CH, Chen JY, Lee SC, Luo SF. Successful preventive treatment of congenital heart block during pregnancy in a woman with systemic lupus erythematosus and anti-Sjögren’s syndrome A/Ro antibody. J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2005; 38(5): 365–9.
- Arman F, Shakeri H, Nobakht N, Rastogi A, Kamgar M. A case of kidney involvement in primary Sjögren's syndrome. Am J Case Rep. 2017; 18:622-626.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS
Past editor: Chauhan AR
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.