- Dawood FS, Jain S, Finelli L, Shaw MW, Lindstrom S, Garten RJ, Gubareva LV for Novel Swine-Origin Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Investigation Team. Emergence of a novel swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus in humans. N Engl J Med. 2009; 360(25): 2605–15.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Pregnant women and novel influenza A (H1N1): considerations for clinicians. http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/clinician_pregnant.htm. Updated June 30, 2009.
- Ramamurty N, Pillai LC, Gunasekaran P, Elango V, Priya P, Mohana et al. Influenza activity among the pediatric age group in Chennai. Indian J Med Res 2005; 121: 776-779.
- Influenza vaccination coverage among pregnant women: 2011-12 influenza season, United States. MMWR. 2012 Sep 28; 61:758-63.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India. Information on Swine Flu. New Delhi: MOHFW. Available from: http://www.mohfw.nic.in/swineflu.htm accessed on November 18, 2011.
- Moretti ME, BarOz B, Fried S, Koren G. Maternal hyperthermia and the risk for neural tube
- defects in offspring: systematic review and metaanalysis. Epidemiology. 2005 Mar;16(2): 216 -9.
- Jamieson DJ, Honein MA, Rasmussen SA, Williams JL, Swerdlow DL, Biggerstaff MS et al. Novel influenza A (H1N1) pregnancy Working Group: H1N1 2009 influenza virus infection during pregnancy in the USA. Lancet. 2009; 374(9688):451– 8.
- Freund B, Gravenstein S, Elliott M. Zanamivir: a review of clinical safety. Drug Safety 1999; 21:267–81.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccine. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. MMWR 2013;62(No.7):30.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Honavar PU.
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.