- Novak ER, Woodruff JD. In Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology. 8th ed. Philadelphia, USA: W.B. Saunders; 1979. Myoma and other benign tumors of the uterus; pp. 260–78.
- Prayson RA, Hart WR. Pathologic considerations of uterine smooth muscle tumors. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 1995;22:637–57.
- Buttram VC, Jr, Reiter RC. Uterine leiomyomata: Etiology, symptomatology, and management. Fertil Steril. 1981;36:433–45.
- Stephen Karasick, Anna S Lev-Toaff, Michael E Toaff. Imaging of uterine leiomyomas: Pictorial essay. Am J Roentgenol. 1992;158:799–805.
- Vitiello D, McCarthy S. Diagnostic imaging of myomas. Obstet Gynecol Clin N Am. 2006;33:85–95.
- Ascher SM, Silverman PM. Applications of computed tomography in gynecologic diseases. Urol Radiol. 1991;13:16–28.
- Stamatopoulos CP, Mikos T, Grimbizis GF, et al. Value of magnetic resonance imaging in diagnosis of adenomyosis and myomas of the uterus. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2012;19(5):620–626.
- Borgfeldt C, Andolf E. Transvaginal ultrasonographic findings in the uterus and the endometrium: Low prevalence of leiomyoma in a random sample of women age 25–40 years. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2000;79:202–7.
- Hurst BS, Matthews ML, Marshburn PB. Laparoscopic myomectomy for symptomatic uterine myomas. Fertil Steril. 2005;83:1–23.
- Manyonda I, Sinthamoney E, Belli AM. Controversies and challenges in the modern management of uterine fibroids. BJOG. 2004;111:95–102.
- Daniell JF, Gurley LD. Laparoscopic treatment of clinically significant symptomatic uterine fibroids. J Gynecol Surg. 1991;7:37–9.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Honavar PU.
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.