- Atmaca R, Germen AT, Burak F, Kafkasli A. Acute abdomen in a case with non-communicating rudimentary horn and unicornuate uterus. JSLS 2005; 9(2): 235–237.
- Khanna V, D'Souza J, Tiwari SS, Sharma RK, Shrivastava AK. Unicornuate uterus with an obstructed rudimentary horn: A report of two cases with an imaging perspective Medical Journal Armed Forces India. 2013; 69(1): 78–82.
- The American Fertility Society. The American Fertility Society classifications of adnexal adhesions, distal tubal occlusion, tubal occlusion secondary to tubal ligation, tubal pregnancies, Müllerian anomalies and intrauterine adhesions. Fert Ster. 1988; 49:944–955.
- Goel P, Aggarwal A, Devi K, Takkar N, Saha PK, Huria A, Unicornuate uterus with non-communicating rudimentary horn – different clinical presentations, Journal of Obstetric Gynaecology India 2005;55: 155-158.
- Parulekar SV. Classification Of Congenital Malformations Of The Female Genital Tract. JPGO 2015. Volume 2 No. 4, Available from: http://www.jpgo.org/2015/04/eac-classification-of-congenital.html
- Szkodziak P, Woźniak S, Czuczwar P, Paszkowski T, Milart P, Wozniakowska E, Szlichtyng W. Usefulness of three dimensional transvaginal ultrasonography and hysterosalpingography in diagnosing uterine anomalies. Ginekol Pol. 2014 May; 85(5):354-9.
- Fujimoto VY, Klein NA, Miller PB, Late-onset hematometra and hematosalpinx in a woman with a non-communicating uterine horn A case report. J Reprod Med 1998;43(5):465-7.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS
Past editor: Chauhan AR
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.