- Schwartz N, Timor-Tritsch IE, Wang E. Adnexal masses in pregnancy. Clinical obstetrics and gynecology. Dec 2009;52(4):570-585.
- Giuntoli RL, 2nd, Vang RS, Bristow RE. Evaluation and management of adnexal masses during pregnancy. Clinical obstetrics and gynecology. Sep 2006;49(3):492-505.
- Boulay R, Podczaski E. Ovarian cancer complicating pregnancy. Obstetrics and gynecology clinics of North America. Jun 1998;25(2):385-399.
- Sherard GB, 3rd, Hodson CA, Williams HJ, Semer DA, Hadi HA, Tait DL. Adnexal masses and pregnancy: a 12-year experience. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. Aug 2003;189(2):358-362.
- Vizza E, Galati GM, Corrado G, Atlante M, Infante C, Sbiroli C. Voluminous mucinous cystadenoma of the ovary in a 13-year-old girl. Journal of pediatric and adolescent gynecology. Dec 2005;18(6):419-422.
- Tugrul S, Pekin O, Ayvaci H, Tarhan N, Uludogan M. Giant benign mucinous cystadenoma growing during pregnancy: a case report. Clinical and experimental obstetrics & gynecology. 2007;34(2):126-127.
- Chiou SY, Lev-Toaff AS, Masuda E, Feld RI, Bergin D. Adnexal torsion: new clinical and imaging observations by sonography, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging. Journal of ultrasound in medicine : official journal of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine. Oct 2007;26(10):1289-1301.
- Lee CH, Raman S, Sivanesaratnam V. Torsion of ovarian tumors: a clinicopathological study. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics. Jan 1989;28(1):21-25.
- Leiserowitz GS. Managing ovarian masses during pregnancy. Obstetrical & gynecological survey. Jul 2006;61(7):463-470.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS
Past editor: Chauhan AR
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.