- Sbarra M, Boyd M, Dardarian T S. Complications due to adhesion formation following cesarean sections: A review of deliveries in three cases. Fertility Sterility 2009; 92 (1): 394.e13-e16.
- Sheth S, Hajari A. The Place of Vaginal Hysterectomy. Glob. Libr. Women’s Med. (ISSN: 1756-2228) 2010; DOI 10.3843/GLOWM.10465.
- Jonathan D B, Sherlock D J, Atkinson A L. Use of an Intubating Stylet as a Guide to Complete Uterine Curettage Complicated by Uterine Perforation. Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2013, Article ID 195383. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/195383.
- Davey A K, Maher P J. Surgical adhesions: a timely update, a great challenge for the future. J Minim Invasive Gynecol 2007; 14: 15-22.
- Elsayed M A. Routine ultrasound guided evacuation of first trimester missed abortion versus blind evacuation. Middle East Fertility Society Journal 2014;19(3):171-75.
- Walid MS, Heaton RL. Uterine peaking-sonographic sign of vesico-uterine adhesion. Ger Med Sci. 2011; 9:1612-16.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS
Past editor: Chauhan AR
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.