- Revicky V, Muralidhar A, Mukhopadhyay S, Mahmood T. A Case Series of Uterine Rupture: Lessons to be Learned for Future Clinical Practice. J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2012;62 (6):665–73.
- Berhe Y, Gidey H, Wall LL. Uterine rupture in Mekelle, northern Ethiopia, between 2009 and 2013. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2015;130 (2):153–6.
- Ashimi AO, Omole-Ohonsi A, Uqwa AE, Amole TG. A prospective surveillance of ruptured uterus in a rural tertiary health facility in northwest Nigeria. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2014; 27 (16):1684–7.
- Rathod S, Samal SK, Swain S. A Three Year Clinicopathological Study of Cases of Rupture Uterus. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015; 9(11):QC04-6.
- Singh A, Shrivastava C. Uterine Rupture: Still a Harsh Reality! J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2015; 65(3):158–61.
- Chibber R, El-Saleh E, Al Fadhli R, Al Jassar W, Al Harmi J. Uterine rupture and subsequent pregnancy outcome-how safe is it? A 25-year study. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2010; 23(5):421–4.
- Eguzo KN, Lawal AK, Ali F, Umezurike CC. Patterns of uterine rupture in Nigeria: a comparative study of scarred and unscarred uterus. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(4):1094–9
- Al Qahtani NH, Al Hajeri F. Pregnancy outcome and fertility after complete uterine rupture: a report of 20 pregnancies and a review of literature. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2011; 284 (5):1123–6.
- Green-top Guideline No. 45 Birth after previous caesarean birth. Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. October 2015.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Madhva Prasad
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.