- Kehoe Sean, Peccatori F. Cervical and Endometrial Cancer during Pregnancy. In Surbone A, Peccatori F, Pavlidis N. editors. Cancer and Pregnancy. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer 2009. Vol 178 of the series Recent Results in Cancer Research. Pg 69-74.
- Gupta B, Rajaram S, Pregnancy and cervical Neoplasia. Rajaram S, Chitrathara K, Maheshwari A. editors. Cervical Cancer: Contemporary Management. 1st ed. New Delhi. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (p) Ltd. 2012. Pp.281.
- Wiebe E, Denny L, Thomas G. Cancer of the cervix uteri. FIGO Cancer report 2012. Int J of Gynecol & Obstet 119S2, 2012;S100-S109.
- Sadugor MG, Palmer JP, Reinhard MC. Carcinoma of the cervix concomitant with pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1949; 57: 933–938.
- Pentheroudakis G, Orecchia R, Hoekstra H-J, Pavlidis N. Cancer, fertility and pregnancy: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Annals of Oncology. 2010;21(suppl5):v266-v273.
- Han, S., Kesic, V., Van Calsteren, K., Petkovic, S. and Amant, F. (2012a) Cancer in pregnancy: a survey of current clinical practice. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, in press[PubMed]
- ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 35: Diagnosis and Treatment of Cervical Carcinomas. Obstet Gynecol 2002; 99(5) part 1:855-867.
- Han SN, Gziri MM, Van Calsteren K and Amant F. Cervical cancer in pregnant women: treat, wait or interrupt? Assessment of current clinical guidelines, innovations and controversies. Ther Adv Med Oncol 2013; 5(4): 211–219.
- Karam A. Cervical Cancer in Pregnancy. Nov. 2015. Available from: www.uptodate.com/contents/cervical-cancer-in-pregnancy.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Honavar P.
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.