- Abrams P, Cardozo L, Fall M, Griffiths D, Rosier P, Ulmsten U, et al. Standardisation Sub-committee of the International Continence Society. The standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function: report from the Standardisation Sub-committee of the International Continence Society. Neurourol Urodyn. 2002;21(2):167-78.
- Luber KM. The definition, prevalence, and risk factors for stress urinary incontinence. Rev Urol 2004; 6 Suppl 3:S3.
- DeLancey JO. Structural support of the urethra as it relates to stress urinary incontinence: the hammock hypothesis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1994; 170:1713.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Urinary incontinence in women. Obstet Gynecol 2005; 105:1533.
- Rogers RG. Clinical practice. Urinary stress incontinence in women. N Engl J Med. 2008 Mar 6. 358(10):1029-36.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS
Past editor: Chauhan AR
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.