- de Bari O, Wang TY, Liu M, Paik CN, Portincasa P, Wang DQ. Cholesterol cholelithiasis in pregnant women: pathogenesis, prevention and treatment. Ann Hepatol. 2014 Nov-Dec; 13(6):728-45.
- Daas AY, Agha A, Pinkas H, Mamel J, Brady PG. ERCP in pregnancy: is it safe? Gastroenterol Hepatol (N Y) 2009; 5(12): 851-5.
- Gupta R, Tandan M, Lakhtakia S, Santosh D, Rao GV, Reddy DN. Safety of therapeutic ERCP in pregnancy - an Indian experience. Indian J Gastroenterol 2005; 24(4): 161-3.
- Al-Hashem H, Muralidharan V, Cohen H, Jamidar PA. Biliary disease in pregnancy with an emphasis on the role of ERCP. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2009; 43(1):58-62.
- Tham TC, Vandervoort J, Wong RC, Montes H, Roston AD, et al. Safety of ERCP during pregnancy. Am J Gastroenterol. 2003; 98(2):308-11.
- Kahaleh M, Hartwell GD, Arseneau KO, Pajewski TN, Mullick T, et al. Safety and efficacy of ERCP in pregnancy. Gastrointest Endosc. 2004; 60(2):287-92.
- Fine S, Beirne J, Delgi-Esposti S, Habr F. Continued evidence for safety of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography during pregnancy. World J Gastrointest Endosc 2014; 6(8): 352-8.
- Smith I, Gaidhane M, Goode A, Kahaleh M. Safety of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography in pregnancy: Fluoroscopy time and fetal exposure, does it matter? World J Gastrointest Endosc 2013; 5(4): 148-153.
- Tang SJ, Mayo MJ, Rodriguez-Frias E, Armstrong L, Tang L, Sreenarasimhaiah J, Lara LF, Rockey DC. Safety and utility of ERCP during pregnancy. Gastrointest Endosc 2009; 69(3 Pt 1): 453-61.
- ACOG Committee on Obstetric Practice. ACOG Committee Opinion. Number 299, September 2004. Guidelines for diagnostic imaging during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 2004;104: 647-651.
- Akcakaya A, Ozkan OV, Okan I, Kocaman O, Sahin M. Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography during pregnancy without radiation. World J Gastroenterol 2009; 15(29): 3649-3652.
- Sharma SS, Maharshi S. Two stage endoscopic approach for management of choledocholithiasis during pregnancy. J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 2008; 17(2): 183-5.
- Shelton J, Linder JD, Rivera-Alsina ME, Tarnasky PR. Commitment, confirmation, and clearance: new techniques for nonradiation ERCP during pregnancy (with videos). Gastrointest Endosc 2008; 67(2): 364-8.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Madhva Prasad
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.