- McElin TW, Bird CC, Reeves BD, Scott RC. Diagnostic dilatation and curettage. A 20- year survey. Obstet Gynecol. 1969; 33(6): 807-12.
- Coughlin LM, Sparks DA, Chase DM, Smith J. Incarcerated small bowel associated with elective abortion uterine perforation. Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2013; 44(3): e303-e306.
- Augustin G, Majerović M, Luetić T. Uterine perforation as a complication of surgical abortion causing small bowel obstruction: a review. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2013; 288(2): 311-323.
- Dignac A, Novellas S, Fournol M, Caramella T, Bafghi A, Chevallier P. Incarceration of the appendix complicating a uterine perforation following surgical abortion: CT aspects. Emerg Radiol. 2008; 15(4): 267-269.
- Ozaki K, Suzuki S. Uterine perforation with omentum incarceration after dilatation and evacuation/curettage. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2013; 287(3): 607-8.
- Su S, Tao G, Dong B, Shi L, Dong J. Delayed presentation of uterine perforation with ovary migration after dilatation and curettage. Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015; 8(4):6311-4.
- Grimes DA, Schulz KF, Cates WJ. Prevention of uterine perforation during curettage abortion. JAMA 1984; 251(16): 2108-11.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Madhva Prasad
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.