- Krissi H, Shalev J, Bar-Hava I, Langer R, Herman A, Kaplan B. Fallopian tube torsion: laparoscopic evaluation and treatment of a rare gynecological entity. J Am Board Fam Pract 2001;14(4):274-277.
- Gunal YD, Bahadir GB, Boybey O, Cil AP, Aslana MK. A rare cause of acute abdominal pain in children: Isolated tubal torsion; a case series.Turk J Emerg Med. 2017 Jun; 17(2): 73–76.
- Sakuragi M, Kido A, Himoto Y, Onishi Y, Togashi K. MRI findings of isolated tubal torsions: case series of 12 patients: MRI findings suggesting isolated tubal torsions, correlating with surgical findings. Clin Imaging.2017;41:28–32.
- Macedo M, Kim B, Khoury R, Narkiewicz L. A rare case of right lower quadrant abdominal pain. Am J Emerg Med.2017;35(4):668.
- Toyoshima M, Mori H, Kudo K, Yodogawa Y, Sato K, Kudo T, et al. Isolated torsion of the fallopian tube in a menopausal woman and a pre-pubertal girl: two case reports. J Med Case Rep. 2015;9:258.
- Murphy EM, Pereira N, Melnick AP, Spandorfer SD. Spontaneous bilateral torsion of fallopian tubes presenting as primary infertility. Womens Health (Lond). 2016; 12(3): 297–301.
- Wong SW, Suen SH, Lao T, Chung KH. Isolated fallopian tube torsion: a series of six cases. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2010;89(10):1354-6.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Honavar P.
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.