- Negro R, Stagnaro-Green A. Diagnosis and management of subclinical hypothyroidism in pregnancy. BMJ. 2014;349:g4929.
- Alexander EK, Pearce EN, Brent GA, Brown RS, Chen H, Dosiou C, et al. 2017 Guidelines of the American Thyroid Association for the Diagnosis and Management of Thyroid Disease During Pregnancy and the Postpartum. Thyroid. 2017;27(3):315–89
- Daponte A, Skentou H, Dimopoulos KD, Kallitsaris A, Messinis IE. Massive vulvar edema in a woman with preeclampsia: a case report. J Reprod Med. 2007; 52(11):1067–9.
- Philips CA, Sinha U, Chattopadhyay P, Mukhopadhyay P, Haldar S. Isolated ascites in hypothyroidism: medical and ethical issues. J Indian Med Assoc . 2010; 108(8):523–4.
- Cunningham FG. Hypertenisve disorders. In Cunningham FG, Leveno KJ, Bloom SL, Spong CY, Dashe JS, Hoffman BS, editors. Williams’ Obstetrics. 24th ed. New York. Mc Graw hill 2014; pg 745-9
- De Feudis L, Scudieri M, Orlando D, Traisci G. Ascites as preeminent manifestation of primary hypothyroidism. Clinical case. Ann Ital Med Int.1999;14(4):294–7.
- Mizgala L, Lao TT, Hannah ME. Hypothyroidism presenting as hypothermia following pre-eclampsia at 23 weeks gestation. Case report and review of the literature. Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1991; 98(2):221–4
- Patel S, Robinson S, Bidgood RJ, Edmonds CJ. A pre-eclamptic-like syndrome associated with hypothyroidism during pregnancy. Q J Med. 1991; 79(289):435–41.
- Wilson KL, Casey BM, McIntire DD, Halvorson LM, Cunningham FG. Subclinical Thyroid Disease and the Incidence of Hypertension in Pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 119 (2, Part 1):315–20.
- Procopciuc LM, Caracostea G, Hazi G, Nemeti G, Stamatian F. D2-Thr92Ala, thyroid hormone levels and biochemical hypothyroidism in preeclampsia. Gynecol Endocrinol . 2017; 33(2):136–40.
- Inversetti A, Serafini A, Manzoni MF, Dolcetta CA, Valsecchi L, Candiani M. Severe hypothyroidism causing pre-eclampsia-like syndrome. Case Rep Endocrinol. 2012;2012:586056. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22937297
- Ipadeola A, Nkwocha GC, Adeleye JO. Subclinical hypothyroidism unmasked by preeclampsia and ascites. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2013; 17(Suppl1): S173–S175.
- Soh S, Aki O, Manabu O, Norimasa K, Hiroshi K, Masao N. A case of minimal change nephrotic syndrome with hypothyroidism deterioration. CEN case reports. 2016;5(1):95–8.
- Karethimmaiah H, Sarathi V. Nephrotic Syndrome Increases the Need for Levothyroxine Replacement in Patients with Hypothyroidism. J Clin Diagn Res; 2016;10(12):OC10-OC12
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS, Madhva Prasad
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.