- Nwogu-Ikojo EE, Nweze SO, Ezegwui HU. Obstructed labor in Enugu, Nigeria. J Obstet Gynaecol.2008;28(6):596–9.
- Ozumba BC, Uchegbu H. Incidence and management of obstructed labor in eastern Nigeria. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 1991;31(3):213–6.
- Routh JC, Huang L, Retik AB, Nelson CP. Contemporary epidemiology and characterization of newborn males with prune belly syndrome. Urology 2010;76(1):44–8.
- Nunn IN, Stephens FD. The triad syndrome: a composite anomaly of the abdominal wall, urinary system and testes. J Urol 1961;86:782–94.
- Ellison L, Cendron M, Ornvold K, Baker E. Early diagnosis of fetal bladder outlet obstruction. J Pediatr Surg 2000;35(3):513–4.
- Biard JM, Johnson MP, Carr MC, Wilson RD, Hedrick HL, Pavlock C, et al. Long-term outcomes in children treated by prenatal vesicoamniotic shunting for lower urinary tract obstruction. Obstet Gynecol 2005;106(3):503-8.
Editor-in-chief: Parulekar SV
Co-editor: Gupta AS
Past editor: Chauhan AR
Ulrich, Caspur, Google Scholar, Academic Keys, HINARI-WHO, Scientific Indexing Services, Research Bible, CiteFactor, Infobase Index, Advanced Science Index, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Directory of Science.